Below is a clickable table of contents of an out--of-date but still useful manual for the standalone version of MELTS. A newer manual is under development and a preview can be examined at this link.
Table of contents
- Getting Started: Testing and Examples
- What can be done with Graphs?
- What kind of output does MELTS produce?
- Common Problems
- Bulk Composition entry and Liquid Composition Display
- Graph of Liquid Composition
- Graph of Solid Composition
- AFM or User-defined Graphs
- Phase Proportions and Thermodynamic Properties
- Units for Phase Proportions
- System Properties Display
- Status Display