MELTS for Linux
Paula Antoshechkina at Caltech has kindly built the latest version of rhyolite-MELTS/pMELTS for Ubuntu and RedHat Linux in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. These versions of rhyolite-MELTS/pMELTS are code-identical to the latest Mac OS builds. Users with older Ubuntu systems (pre-12.10) should use the RedHat versions and those with Fedora systems should use the Ubuntu versions. The executables are zip-compressed and downloadable:
- 32-bit Ubuntu 10.04 rhyolite-MELTS/pMELTS (.zip)
- 64-bit Ubuntu 10.04 rhyolite-MELTS/pMELTS (.zip)
- 32-bit RedHat Linux 6.7 rhyolite-MELTS/pMELTS (.zip)
- 64-bit RedHat Linux 6.7 rhyolite-MELTS/pMELTS (.zip)
- Download folder for software and related materials
Consult MELTS for Mac OS X for additional information about rhyolite-MELTS, including instruction on how to cite model results.