MELTS Supplemental Calculator
The MELTS Supplemental Calculator is a forms-based CGI Web calculator for thermodynamic properties of minerals and melts and provides access to estimation of thermodynamic properties of silicate liquids after Ghiorso and Sack (1995).
Other thermodynamic, MELTS-related calculators
For information on the Web services that support these calculators, see CTserver Web Services.
- Berman thermodynamic properties (database of Berman, 1988)
- H2O-CO2 solubility in silicate melts (Papale et al., 2006)
- Fe-Ti oxide geothermometer (Ghiorso and Evans, 2008)
- Olivine-spinel-orthopyroxene geothermometer-oxybarometer
- H2O-CO2 solubility in silicate melts (Ghiorso and Gualda, 2015)